Wanna Write a Guest Post? Tell Me Your Story.
They are out there. Moving by the power of the Spirit. Spreading the good news of Jesus Christ. And you’re one of them!
So tell us about it!
I invite you to submit a guest post on Inspiring Evangelism. Starting next Friday, and every Friday, I want to post your story to encourage the rest of us to keep telling it. Tell me about a time when you shared the gospel with someone recently. What did you say? What happened? Your story could inspire another reader to share the gospel with a neighbor or relative. Your story could impact the Kingdom!
Here are a few topics you could write about:
- Your personal testimony
- Evangelistic stories that inspire us to share the gospel
- Stories of those who have sacrificed to evangelize
- Suffering and God’s grace
In order to make this blog user friendly and easily readable, I have just a few guidelines to keep in mind. Please follow these carefully:
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs). Feel free to put a teaser in your blog and/or Facebook and Twitter to send your followers to read your guest post here.
- You can include up to 3 links in the byline, which will be displayed at the top of the post. (Facebook, Twitter, your blog, etc.)
- Your post should be around 400 words but not more than 800.
- Please do not include things to sell or advertisements.
- I will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If I make substantive changes (unlikely), I will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- It may take up to 2 weeks for me to respond to your submission.
- Please include the size of your readership: number of blog readers (if you are a blogger), Facebook friends or fans, and Twitter followers.
In order to make this blog as easily readable as possible, I may reply to your submission with a couple of tweaks for you to make. Please know that if your submission doesn’t meet the guidelines, or if I feel that your topic doesn’t match my readers’ interest, I may reject your submission. This doesn’t mean that your submission was bad. I understand the hard work that’s put in to a blog post. Don’t worry, I still like you! And you can submit another one.
Ready to Submit?
So if you have a post that meets the guidelines above, please email it to me at email@example.com. Please include the post in the body of the email itself and not as an attachment.
I look forward to reading your inspiring stories soon!